- Your campaign must have run in at least one of the markets that the awards are open to: UK, France, DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland), Italy, Spain, Nordics (Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland), Israel or Poland.
- Entries must be submitted on the country-specific website that the paid campaign ran in, regardless of where the campaign was managed from.
- If a campaign ran in more than one market from the list above, you must select one country to submit in. If you submit the same campaign in multiple countries, only the first entry will be considered and others will be disqualified.
To be eligible for the TikTok Ad Awards 2023, the paid campaign must have run on TikTok sometime between 17 October 2022 and 27 September 2023 inclusive.
Yes. However, we highly recommend that you tailor your submission to the specific category you are submitting for and ensure your entry meets the category criteria. The jury will look for entries that specifically match the category descriptions.
No, the TikTok Ad Awards celebrate paid ad campaigns.
The organic growth of a brand can tell part of the submission story, but paid activity has to be the hero of the entry.
- All businesses, media agencies or creative agencies that have run paid campaigns on TikTok between 17 October 2022 and 27 September 2023 can enter the TikTok Ad Awards.
- Greatest Small Business category is open to businesses with less than 50 total global employees, while Greatest Creative and Greatest Performance are open to medium and large businesses with 50 or more total global employees.
No, by entering the awards, you agree (as per the terms & conditions) that your entry can be used in promotional materials by TikTok for Business.
Link coming soon
- The submissions must include at least one example of the original in-app video ad, as it would have been seen during the campaign period on TikTok.
- Please attach videos via TikTok, Vimeo or YouTube links. If you are attaching Vimeo or YouTube links, ensure that your video is either public or unlisted.
- Do not use download links that will expire such as WeTransfer, TikTok Ads Manager links or Google Drive links.
27 September 2023 at 11:59PM GMT.
No, we will not accept late submissions and we will not be able to extend the deadline for entries under any circumstances.
Yes, we will communicate with you via email whether you were successful or unsuccessful in making it onto the shortlist.
Yes, if you save your entry as you go, then you will be able to edit it up until the official entry deadline, via your entry dashboard.
To edit your entries, log on to your 'Dashboard' click 'Awards' then click 'Nominations' and edit. You will be able to edit your entries up until the deadline.
No, the TikTok Ad Awards are free to enter.
No, each business can only win a maximum of one category within each local awards programme.